Earth friendly, biological car shampoo that is responsible, intelligent and safe.
Responsible because we use palm-free, plant based ingredients, and we offer refills to eliminate single use plastic.
Intelligent because our soaps include indigenous, safe microbes that produce the enzymes necessary to degrade dirt.
Safe because our products are approved by The Allergy Foundation of South Africa and all our ingredients are readily biodegradable to OECD 301 standards.
Our products rehabilitate grey water and are ideal for use in septic tank systems.
Our products are PET FRIENDLY.
- Chlorine bleach
- High VOC glycol ethers
Directions for use
For heavily soiled vehicles, traditional bucket washing is recommended. Please see Mrs Martin’s CAR shampoo concentrate 200ml Click here
For quick wash using less water:
1. Remove vehicle from direct sunlight and wait until paint is cool to the touch.
2. Fill a 5l bucket with clean water.
3. Rinse a good quality microfiber cloth in the clean water and squeeze dry.
4. Spray shampoo liberally to cover a single panel of the vehicle and wipe down with damp microfiber cloth. Use horizontal strokes in one direction.
5. Dry and shine panel using a second dry microfiber.
6. Repeat steps 3 – 5 on each panel, including glass, plastics and rims. Clean damp microfiber cloth in clean water after each panel.