Mrs Martin’s SAPPI Triple Green Single Ply Toilet Paper – bale of 48
SAPPI sources from local suppliers, many of whom are previously disadvantaged small sugarcane growers. This socially responsible practice also avoids the greenhouse emissions of long-distance transport. Unlike wood fibre, bagasse does not need to be chipped so this process is energy-efficient. Not cutting down trees for this toilet paper conserves resources. This toilet paper is also biodegradable, acid-free and recyclable. Suitable for use in a septic tank.
• sourced from local suppliers
• conserving resources through the use of alternative fibre
• protecting nature with a paper that is biodegradable, acid-free and recyclable
• promoting sustainability by using FSC-certified wood fibre and paper produced in South Africa
• end-uses across home, office, medical, hospitality and industrial applications
We only use this product at our game lodge, mainly because of the benefits to our septic tank systems.
Thanks for being so careful to not harm nature, Jonathan! Glad it helps keep your septic system working.
Good value for money. Not 2 ply. But still good.
In many places in the world - loo paper users put the used paper in baskets or bins in the toilets. Here we flush everything away - which can be pretty disastrous. Sappi's triple green single ply comes closest to allowing one to flush without too much of a conscience.
Excellent product, goes along way, will never buy other toilet rolls again
very satisfied with your product, like the fact that it is in bulk, alta