Sale!

Mrs Martin’s Shine Furniture Polish 750ml

R75.00

SKU: SHINE-750ml-RTU Categories: , Tags: , ,

Meet our latest innovation in biodegradable cleaning, polishing, protecting and finishing technology. SHINE is the result of years of research in collaboration with Massachusetts Institute of Technology. It contains a mild water-based cleaner, natural citrus oil and a proprietary blend of waxes.

  • SHINE does not include microbes
  • No more high VOC flammables
  • No more gas propellant fumes
  • No more cans to garbage
  • No more toxic chemicals
  • No silicones or phosphates

5 in stock

Earth friendly furniture polish that is responsible, intelligent and safe.

Responsible because we use only palm-free, plant based ingredients, and we offer refills to eliminate single use plastic.

Intelligent because our soaps include indigenous, safe microbes that produce the enzymes necessary to degrade dirt.

Safe because our products are approved by The Allergy Foundation of South Africa and all our ingredients are readily biodegradable to OECD 301 standards.

Our products rehabilitate grey water and are ideal for use in septic tank systems.

Our products are PET FRIENDLY.

Free from
Chlorine bleach
Triclosan
EDTA
Phosphates
2-butoxyethanol
Phthalates
Paraben
Ammonia
High VOC glycol ethers
Formaldehyde

Ingredients

  • Completely biodegradable surfactants
  • Low VOC degreasers
  • Food grade colourants
  • Gentle and biodegradable fragrance
  • Food grade acidifier
  • Biodegradable thickeners

Directions for use

  1. Direct Spray away from self.
  2. Spray product onto cloth or surface as preferred and wipe using a microfiber cloth.
  3. Buff dry using a clean microfiber cloth to a streak free finish.

Documentation

Customer Reviews

Based on 4 reviews
100%
(4)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
T
Tessa L.
Excellent product!

I absolutely love this product. Leaves wood looking, feeling and smelling beautiful.

J
Joey F.
Shine furniture polish

Best polish that I have ever used. Feeds the wood perfectly and the bottle lasts forever.

S
Stefn O.
Extremely happy customer!

I will never use any other cleaning products again! I have a condition called Mast Cell Activation Syndrome, which worsens when exposed to chemicals and toxins. These products are absolutely perfect for my household, also great value for money, as you only need a little bit to make your house sparkle!

H
Hartmut J.
Works well. Pleasant smell

Works well. Pleasant smell

Couldn't agree more, Hartmut! Thanks for letting us know.