Mrs Martin’s Probiotic Odour Deodoriser 500ml

R195.00

Most malodours come from bacteria. While the fresh fragrance in this bottle will immediately bring relief, the indigenous microbes will digest the bad bacteria and eventually crowd them out. Which means by the time the fragrance has worn off, the cause of the smell has been dealt with! Everything else in this bottle is non-toxic and degrades within 28 days. Even the colourant and fragrance are hypo-allergenic and natural so that you can rest assured you are doing no harm. Neither to yourself nor to the environment.

Thank you for choosing packaging that contains less plastic. This bottle can be refilled for years, and is very easy to recycle at the end of its life.

Hypoallergenic deodoriser that is responsible, intelligent and safe.

Responsible because our ingredients are readily biodegradable to OECD 301 standards and we offer refills to eliminate single use plastic.

Intelligent because our detergents include indigenous, friendly microbes that produce the enzymes necessary to degrade dirt.

Safe because our products are non-toxic and approved by The Allergy Foundation of South Africa.

Our products rehabilitate grey water and are ideal for use in septic tank systems.

Our products are PET FRIENDLY.

Free from

  • Chlorine bleach
  • Triclosan
  • EDTA
  • Phosphates
  • 2-butoxyethanol
  • Phthalates
  • Paraben
  • Ammonia
  • High VOC glycol ethers
  • Formaldehyde

Ingredients

Potassium sorbate, Polysorbate 20, Biodegradable fragrance, More than 10 million CFU/ml of naturally occurring, indigenous, safe bacteria (Bacillus spp).

Directions for use

Documentation

Download the Documentation on this link: Mrs Martins ODOUR Brochure

Customer Reviews

Based on 7 reviews
86%
(6)
14%
(1)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
C
Cornelia Wolmarans

Mrs Martin’s Probiotic Odour Deodoriser 500ml

S
Serva Cullinan
Probiotic Odour Deodoriser

Beautiful smell and long lasting. I don’t have pets, so just use it to spruce up the couches and beds. No staining and not irritable on sensitive skin. East to use.

H
Happy mom

This works incredibly well! I love this product.

Thanks a lot, Izanne!

c
christel nel
Best thing ever

This is an awesome product. Would definitely recommend it

B
Bronwynne
What a lifesaver

My puppies wee'd on my new super king duvet which I was unable to wash in the washing machine. I was recommended this product by cleaning guru, Becki (The Hoek Home) on Instagram. She was right! It's fantastic. Easy to use and the smell is wonderful. I used it on the carpet too. The bedroom smells fresh again. No more urine smells. Thank you!