Mrs Martin’s BRIGHT Oxygen Bleach 5kg

R480.00

Love LAUNDRY but miss your bright whites? Oxygen bleach is a natural compound of soda ash and hydrogen peroxide, packing a powerful cleaning punch without the toxins found in ordinary household detergents. It is a chlorine-free bleach that leaves no nasties in the environment.  

BRIGHT brightens whites and colours, and removes stains. Add three tablespoons to your regular load of washing (whites or colours), together with LAUNDRY, and wash on your regular cycle.

If you are dealing with stubborn stains you can use a solution of 100ml oxy bleach in a cup of water as a spotter.

Earth friendly bleach that is responsible, intelligent and safe.

Responsible because our ingredients are readily biodegradable to OECD 301 standards and we offer refills to eliminate single use plastic.

Intelligent because our detergents include indigenous, friendly microbes that produce the enzymes necessary to degrade dirt.

Safe because our products are non-toxic and approved by The Allergy Foundation of South Africa.

Our products rehabilitate grey water and are ideal for use in septic tank systems.

Free from

  • Chlorine bleach
  • Triclosan
  • EDTA
  • Phosphates
  • 2-butoxyethanol
  • Phthalates
  • Paraben
  • Ammonia
  • High VOC glycol ethers
  • Formaldehyde

Ingredients

Sodium carbonate peroxyhydrate.

Directions for use

Add 50ml per 5kg of washing to the dispensing tray of your washing machine, in any compartment. Add laundry detergent and softener as usual. Set on your usual cycle and wash. A solution of 100ml in a cup of water can also be used as spotter or prewash. 

Customer Reviews

Based on 2 reviews
100%
(2)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
R
Rose Morgan
Mrs Martin’s BRIGHT Oxygen Bleach

The oxy bleach works amazingly well with cold water, no need to dissolve in hot water first. My dishcloths and cloths are super white and the colours are definitely brighter

G
Gonzalo Prieto
Love this product

This product really impressed us. We managed to get stains from our white linen that we had given up on trying to get rid of. A highly recommended product.